Dates: April 8th -16th 2019 Cost: $1,600**
This spring, we will be assisting Iglesia Bautista Betania. Our ministry includes:
- Conference for University Students.
- Building projects for Iglesia Bautista Betania.
- Building projects for other church plants (such assistance is delivered to neighboring churches according to their needs.
** Important: The Cost of your trip covers: Airfares, traveler’s Insurance, accommodation, transportation, meals and the majority of the sight seeing mentioned above.
PathWay College Ministry is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization under section 170 of the IRS Code based in North Carolina. All donations received toward the cost of your mission trip will be acknowledged with an official receipt for tax purposes.
Mission Guideline Information
a. We believe that Mission Trip Participants / Interns / Volunteers should demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ toward one another and those being served. While serving on a mission team, you represent PathWay College Ministry, your church and, more importantly, Jesus Christ.
Therefore, while participating, we ask that our team members follow these policies:
- Alcohol, Illegal Drugs & Tobacco: We ask that you do not use tobacco products (including e-cigarettes), alcohol, or drugs while serving with PathWay College Ministry / PathWay Abound. These products or their use are not permitted at any time while ministering with PathWay College Ministry / PathWay Abound.
- Language – Please do not use foul language or tell unclean jokes.
- At all times stay with the team.
b. Regarding Clothing. It is not PathWay’s intention to interfere with your individual liberties. However, due to our extensive experience in foreign fields, we would like you to consider that it may be a “non-issue for you” (regarding clothing) may be a big deal (at time it may be offensive or provocative or both) to cultures we intent to minister.
We expect fot the duration of the trip that ypu be sensitive and examplify Christian conduct, even when away from ministry duties.
- Please refrain from wearing any type of patriotic clothing (Example: T-shirts with the U.S flag, military cargo pants, military or police badges, etc.). Our host country is a communist nation; they see such clothing as American political propaganda. It is better not to get their attention.
- While on the mission field, wear appropriate clothes as directed. Flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes may not be worn during work project activities.
- Participants should not wear tight or revealing clothing such as halter tops, tank tops, leggings, skinny jeans, bare midriff separates, short shorts or clothing with immodest images or wording that is dishonoring to Christ.
- Participants must be fully dressed and wearing shoes when leaving the shower and sleeping quarters (this applies if you are staying with a host family).
- Plan to bring enough clothesto change every day for the duration of your trip.